Attached is a vendor registration form that is to be filled out and submitted.
Please note: Submitting the form does not guarantee receiving an order.
Thank you for your cooperation
It is recommended to read and understand all questions before answering. IntroductionGeneral Instruction
* Welcome to the DGDP vendor registration form ("VRF").
* Thank you for taking the time to fill-in the VRF.
* The VRF is used by DGDP officials only and is not transferable to any other entity.
* The VRF supplies basic information that helps us get to know the vendor.
* In order to receive a better understanding of your company, it is best to provide as much information as possible.
* To register you are requested to fill in the online VRF and also download/print a copy of VRF (VRF Local Vendor) (VRF Foreign Vendor)
available for you to sign.
* Please note that the VRF should be properly filled-in and submitted in hard copy via regular post at our address “Directorate General
* Ministry of Defence Production, Pak Secretariat No.II, Rawalpindi, Pakistan”.
* Submitting the online VRF does not automatically register the vendor in the DGDP system.
The necessary steps
* Before you begin to fill-in the VRF, please read the following documents:Registration Guidelines DP-35
* We will review your information and after approval and registration with your area of expertise – we will issue you an Invitation to
Tender (IT) via electronic mail only.
* New Observations usually found when firms apply for new registration, additional indexation, change of address/managment etc cases.
Firms are requested to fill in all forms carefully and must read following: Instructions(English) or Instructions(Urdu)Important
* Except filling and sending this online VRF, a vendor is also required to process 1 hard copy of VRF (Local Vendor Registration Form) or
(Vendor Registration Form ) duly signed along with all the required documents to Registration section of DGDP at the address
“Directorate General Defence Purchase, Ministry of Defence Production, Pak Secretariat No.II, Rawalpindi, Pakistan”. Assistant Director
Registration can be contacted on email@example.com
I confirm that I have read the instructions on this page and the 2009 DGDP Registration Guidelines and ready to continue .